Sunday, February 21, 2021

MUSICAL NUDGES FROM MY MUSE

 This morning when I turned on the radio (Ici musique), the soft strains of Ravel's Pavane wafted through the room... the very piece which plays a fairly significant role in my companion novel to 'Cape Town'. I considered it a sweet reminder to work further on my revisions this week. You'll see the notes from my editor peeking out from under the notebook I'm using for said revisions.

Also, I decided to change the title of Charmaine's story from 'Some Dance to Remember', to 'Reasons to Dance'. Please comment below if you disagree. (I don't offend easily... a gift my writing has brought via critiques and rejections!!)


The other tune I heard? Well, that's to do with my saga-in-progress and I'm reluctant to share too much about that for the time being. Suffice it to say, it's also set in the Cape, South Africa. I'm relishing warm sunshine and beach sand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment